- SAT IF distribution over fibre optics (FO) can supply many households over larger distances, with feed from a central satellite dish station.
- Almost lossless transmission of satellite, DVB-T and DAB signals. Attenuation per 1000 m only about 0.3 dB.
- Future-proof and widest possible variety of channels. Vertical and Horizontal Wideband IF signals are transmitted over one optical fibre using a Wideband LNB.
- Space-saving installation - a 3 mm optical fibre replaces five 7 mm coaxial cables.
The TDC4 can be switched for use as either a standard Quattro converter, or as a switch with dSCR or Quad output.
SWITCH QUAD OR QUATTRO MODE:
- OUT: 4X DSCR/LEGACY/TER
- 4X16 DCSS/DSCR USER BANDS
- OUTPUT LEVEL TER: 65DBU
- OUT: 5 (VL, HL, VH, HH, T)
- OUTPUT LEVEL TER: 75DBU
Optical input power -14...4 dBm
Type OPTO Converter
Wavelength 1310...1330...1550 nm
Output level TER 75 (@Quad mode: 65) dBµV
dSCR output level 80 dBµV
Frequency range SAT 950...2150 MHz
Frequency range TER 40...790 MHz
Return Loss 10 dB
Impedance 75 Ω
DC Operating voltage 20 VDC
Remote Supply 12...20 via output V/mA
Power Consumption (typ.) 8 W
Temperature - operating -20...55 °C
Connector IN Optical - SC/APC
Connector OUT F-female
Number of inputs 1
Number of outputs 5 (4 @Quad mode)