With a revised chipset ensuring compatibility with current and future UHD source devices, including those outputting 4K HDR content where available, the EX-25-H2 supports the latest UltraHD and HDMI 2.0 video standards for transmission up to 4K UHD @30hz 4:4:4 24bit | @60hz 4:2:0 8bit and 4K HDR @24Hz 4:2:0 10bit BT.2020.
In terms of audio, the EX-35-H2 supports 2ch PCM audio and multi-channel audio up to 7.1, DTS-X and Dolby Atmos, and also also features bidirectional IR & RS-232 that provides the ability to control the display without needing to run additional cabling.
The EX-35-H2 offers a compact design of just 15mm high that allows for easy placement behind a display and 2-way PoH that enables remote powering from either TX or RX, eliminating the need for a second power supply for ultimate convenience and ease of installation.
- 4K UHD @30hz 4:4:4 24bit | @60hz 4:2:0 8bit | -4K HDR @24Hz 4:2:0 10bit BT.2020
- HDBaseT Class B transmission of 4K HDR up to 35m/115ft and 1080p @60Hz 36bit up to 70m/230ft
- Revised chipset increases compatibility with new 4K UHD source devices
- 2-way PoH for maximum convenience and flexibility during installation
- Bidirectional IR & RS-232
- 2ch PCM audio | up to 7.1, DTS-X and Dolby Atmos
- HDCP 2.2 compliant